The Big Think
Check out our exciting programme THE BIG THINK for ages 4 to 11: the-big-think.org.
The 120 Assembly and Lesson kits, packed with stories, activities and songs, instigate discussion and debate helping children work out solutions to challenges and then apply the fresh ideas in their daily lives. Read about HOW THE BIG THINK SUPPORTS SCHOOL PERFORMANCE and HOW THE BIG THINK IMPROVES CHILDREN'S ATTAINMENT.
This programme is ideal for busy teachers seeking high quality content for SMSC, PSHE and Relationships and Health Education schemes of work. Read more here and Why The Big Think is so appealing and its 10 Steps to High Quality Relationships Education.
See The Essence of The Big Think and how it is exciting action-learning for ages 5 to 11 and provides stepping stones that enable children to flourish.
See here how the breadth of lesson topics develop key Social and Emotional Learning (SEL) skills. The lesson values explored align with the statutory Relationships and Sex Education (RSE) curriculum, providing real-life learning that gradually equips and empowers children with skills, knowledge, values, confidence and resilience to make the most of their potential from the outset of their formal schooling. Here is how this 2-year rolling programme can be implemented: The Big Think implementation - Values, SEL & RSE.
Also, enjoy The Big Think Circles of CARE. Particularly after experiences during the COVID-19 lockdowns, this FREE mini programme with a focus on Community, Appreciation, Resilience and Empathy will get your RELATIONSHIPS EDUCATION off to an excellent start in your school!
Enjoy our BIG newsletters
* TBT Volume 15 Aug 2021 - Creating calm & inclusive, safe spaces
* TBT Volume 14 Jun 2021 - Coming back together as a whole-school community
* TBT Volume 13 Apr 2021 - Values & SEL skills deepen PSHE & RSHE learning
* TBT Volume 12 Mar 2021 - Bouncing back to school with 32 new TBT lesson kits
* TBT Volume 11 Jan 2021 - Our mini 'Connecting Classrooms' programme
* TBT Volume 10 Dec 2020 - Our Compassion at Christmas initiative
* TBT Volume 9 Oct 2020 - Joining in World Values Day celebrations
* TBT Volume 8 Sep 2020 - TBT nurtures Social and Emotional Learning (SEL)
* TBT Volume 7 Aug 2020 - #Back2Schools with TBT Circles of CARE
* TBT Volume 6 May 2020 - Circles of CARE helping schools recover
* TBT Volume 5 Feb 2020 - TBT promotes good mental health & physical wellbeing
* TBT Volume 4 Nov 2019 - 88 lesson kits nurturing skills for life
* TBT Volume 3 Sep 2019 - Positive relationships are at the heart of The Big Think
* TBT Volume 2 Jun 2019 - We've launched The Big Think!
* TBT Volume 1 Oct 2018 - The Big Think: our new & exciting programme